Cracked heels aren’t just embarrassing but also unpleasant. You understand that roaming about with cracked heels is usually a complete no-no. So, you retain on trying new methods to hide your ft, and the even more you hide them, the more unpleasant you feel.
Cracked heels could be a result of dehydration, improper diet and sporting the wrong types of footwear. It’s usually preferred to start acquiring precautions before your heels begin to crack and ultimately result in pain and bleeding.
The vast majority of us find out about normal pedicure tips in the home. Now let’s discuss some foot care suggestions apart from a routine pedicure.
How To Make Your Feet Soft?
Below are some simple everyday care tips for your feet that you can always adopt to treatment cracked heels and get simple and flawless foot. Here are some such remedies –
- Apply Baking Soda
- The Magic Of Banana
- Daily Cleaning Regime
- Use Of Olive Oil
- Use Vinegar
- Try Peppermint Oil
- Treat DIY Scrub
- Try It With Honey
- Best Natural Moisturizer – Milk
- Soak Feet In Lukewarm Water
- Treat Calluses
- Clean The Dirt Using Cleaning Needle
- Remove Hangnails
- Trim Toenails Regularly
- Buff Toenails
- Keep Feet Dry
- Apply Base Coat
- Try Antibacterial Solution
- Wash Footwear
1. Apply Baking Soda
Here, we want the most typical ingredient from your kitchen!
- Add two tablespoons of baking soda in hot water
- Soak your feet in the liquid for approximately half an complete hour.
- For optimum benefit, you can include bath salts to it. Bath salt is very easily available for sale and really helps to soften your skin and ease the muscle tissue.
- Repeat it regularly!
2. The Magic Of Banana
Banana is a tropical fruit that offers of several health benefits. It even helps to cure super-cracked heels with no hassle.
- Whip a ripe banana in a mixer
- Apply the paste evenly on your own feet.
- Allow it dry for ten minutes and wash it off with tepid to warm water.
- Try this treatment once in weekly and achieve the required result.
3. Daily Cleaning Regime
Carrying out a strict regimen pertaining to cleaning your feet regularly is essential. It’ll prevent accumulation of lifeless skin in addition to protect your skin layer from drying and peeling off. All you need to accomplish is follow a straightforward procedure every evening before sleeping.
- Just add a little of salt in warm water
- Soak your feet in it for ten minutes.
- Once you’re done, pat them dry, and abide by it up with an excellent moisturizer.
- Wearing socks during sleep will help to secure the moisture.
4. Use Of Olive Oil
Olive oil is a superb moisturizer, for dry skin especially.
- The simplest way is to dip a cotton ball into essential olive oil and apply it to the affected areas.
- Carefully massage in circular motion as soon as you’re finished with the massage.
- Wear a pair of socks and permit your skin layer absorb the oil.
- Wash off your feet after an whole hour.
- For maximum benefit, leave oil on the skin overnight and wash off the next morning.
5. Use of Vinegar
- Make a warm soak in the home with the addition of apple cider vinegar to it and deal with the ugly and dried out cracks on your own heels!
- You may also add two drops of dish wash in the liquid for greater results.
6. Try Peppermint Oil
Apply some peppermint oil on your cracked heels each day before going to bed.
The antiseptic properties present in the oil will not only kill germs and bacteria but will also prevent you from getting infections. It will reduce the soreness.
7. Treat DIY Scrub
Deal with your cracked and dried out heels with this basic homemade scrub.
- This scrub could be created by you by mixing oatmeal with lemon juice.
- Make a paste and apply upon the affected heels for approximately 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with cool water then.
- You can use jojoba oil or Vaseline rather than lemon juice also.
8. Try It With Honey
Honey has many healing properties and is an excellent product for skin.
- Add a cup of raw honey to in a bucketful of hot water.
- Soak your feet in that bucket.
- Repeat it each day for around 10 to a quarter-hour and say bye-bye to the dryness.
9. Best Natural Moisturizer – Milk
- Make a warm foot soak with the addition of a cup of popular milk into it.
- Soak your ft in it for quite a while.
- Do this each day and you may soon like your soft feet!
10. Soak Feet In Lukewarm Water
- Once or twice weekly, soak your ft in lukewarm drinking water diluted with two tablespoons of ocean salt for approximately 20 minutes.
- Then scrape away the dead cells with a mild feet scrub or pumice stone.
11. Treat Calluses
In case you have the issue of calluses or cracked heels, then apply a heavyweight moisturizing cream after bath every day or at night before going to bed. Use much layer of lotions like Nivea or crack cream.
12. Clean The Dirt Using Cleaning Needle
- Take a dirt cleaning needle for foot or you can also use the contrary end of a blackhead remover to clean all the dirt from the sides of toenails, especially the thumbs.
- Be very careful not to prick inside your nails.
- You can also utilize the pointed end of a stainless steel nail buffer.
- Avoid rusted dirt cleaning needles and always use clean and stainless steel ones. This protects you from any fungal infections.
Caution: Please make sure to do not use a sewing needle or safety pin for this.
13. Remove Hangnails
- Scrape and remove hangnails or dead hanging skin from the relative sides by making use of a cuticle remover.
- Swipe carefully more than the hanging skin in the contrary direction just.
- You aren’t pushing the cuticles here necessarily. I personally usually do not prefer pressing cuticles back again (that’s my choice), but I really do scrape the hanging skins.
14. Trim Toenails Regularly
Trim toenails at least one time every fourteen days. Wearing very long toenails isn’t extremely hygienic, stylish or safe even. If they obtain too much time, dirt shall accumulate in them. Besides, there is also a probability of them breaking and coming off with live skin.
15. Buff Toenails
Buff toenails as and when you can. This is as important as buffing your fingernails. Don’t ignore to buff and shine your toes nails as they need the same caution like your fingernails.
16. Keep Feet Dry
If your foot sweat and present out a bad odor or you must wear shoes to function which don’t allow air to flow, dab on some talcum powder within the shoes (if wearing shoes on bare feet) or puff on your feet’s underside (if wearing a sock). This will absorb the sweat and eliminate the stench as well. You can rub two drops of real sandalwood also, chamomile or lavender essential oil on your own feet before gaining your shoes.
17. Apply Base Coat
If you don’t have the habit of wearing polish on your own toenails, try keeping a foundation coating on with a transparent best coat. This gives a healthy natural turn to your toenails.
18. Try Antibacterial Solution
If you are a person who wears sneakers or sandals for extended hours, then you need to occasionally soak your feet antibacterial liquid created by dropping four drops of antiseptic liquid into drinking water. Adhere to this with cleaning your foot with an antibacterial soap.
It is recommended to drink a whole lot of drinking water to keep the body hydrated and also to avoid dryness in your skin layer. Implement the above remedies and see your feet improving every day.
Hope you enjoyed to read this article. Share your feedback in the comment box below!