Beautiful Hands and Feet are equally important same as Face. Never overlook the skin of hands and feet in light of the fact that much the same as face and neck. They additionally experience immediate sun introduction so before going out don’t neglect to apply sunscreen moisturizer staring you in the face and feet alongside face and neck. On the off chance that you have reasonable appearance yet dull hands and feet then don’t have to humiliate more in light of the fact that now you can lighten the skin on hands and feet and can alter dim skin into more pleasant skin just by standard application of some common tips which are given below-
Lemon Skin Whitening Pack
Make a whitening pack by mixing one teaspoon of lemon juice, one teaspoon of cucumber juice, and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this mixture on hands and feet and leave it for 20 minutes to dry and then wash it off. Repeat this regularly and see the difference within 2 weeks.
Almond Skin Whitening Pack
Soak four almonds overnight. In the morning remove their skin and grind them fine. Make a paste by adding one teaspoon of Gram flour(Besan), one teaspoon of milk and four drops of Lime juice. Regular massage with this paste will bring Natural Fairness on your hands and feet.
Honey Skin Whitening Pack
Take one tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of milk powder. Mix them and apply on hands and feet. Leave this for 20 minutes and then wash off.
Potato juice is a natural skin bleaching agent and also helps a lot in reducing dark pigmentation of your hand and feet and helps to lighten the skin on hands and feet.
Rub the fresh piece of cucumber on the skin of hands and feet for fairer and fresher skin. Rub for 5-10 minutes and then wash with fresh water.
One of the most simple and easy home remedy to turn dark hands into fair glowing is simple massage with raw milk. First of all clean your hands and feet and then apply raw milk on your skin before taking bath. Milk acts very well to lighten your dark hands and feet.
Skin Exfoliation Using Salt and Lemon
Exfoliate your skin.Use a scrub to remove dead cells. You can sprinkle salt on the lemon and rub it on your hands and feet. Lemon acts as a natural bleach and cleanser and help a lot to remove dead skin cells and give you blemish free glowing skin.
- 7 Possible Causes Of Cracked Feet
- How To Get Rid Of Under Eye Wrinkles Using Coconut Oil
- 20 Best Eye Creams Of 2018- Our Picks for Young Looking Eye
- Best Anti Aging Cream For Younger Looking Skin Each Day
- How To Make Your Feet Soft- Say Goodbye to Cracked Heels
- How To Prevent Hair Loss- 20 Effective Home Remedies
- 13 Tips to Plump Your Lips Naturally
- Best Homemade Scrubs to Exfoliate Your Lips Naturally- Get Soft and Plump Lips
- How To Get Rid of Dark Lips Fast and Easily – Regain Your Pink Lips
- How To Get Rid Of Acne (Pimples) Overnight Fast
- Home Made Skin Whitening Tips
- Tips For Oily Skin
- How To Remove Pimples Overnight with Best Skin Care Products
- Adult Acne – Causes, Symptoms, And Treatments
- Fairness Tips for Oily Skin
- Best Home Made Scrubs to Get Rid of Cracked Heels
- Effective Benefits Of Glycerin For Oily Skin
- 10 Proven Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips Naturally- Worked For 99% Individuals Who Tried
- 5 Easy And Effective Tips For Cleansing Oily Skin
- Home Made Remedies For Flawless Skin
- Foods That Make Your Skin Glow in Winter
- Natural Skin Whitening Tips in Summer
- Simple Home Remedies For Dry Skin
- How to Get Beautiful Eyes Naturally
- Beauty Secrets For Clear Skin